Friday 25 November 2011

HoW I pErCEiVe mYsElF aS a StUdEnT

 Assalamualaikun and very good evening to all readers. I just want to share a few things about my life. In this year, there are two things that makes me enjoy my life as well than before. First, i am 18 years old and second i am university student. This two things makes my life changed a lot. This is because i am not a school student anymore and i start further my study in university. Come into a private university and continue study in accounting is not my target in life before that , because i really interesting in engineering course , but all have changed. I follow my parents request , which is to further study in University Tenaga Nasional for some reasons. But now, i really enjoy my life as a student. Although my timetable for lecture and tutorial class are pack than semester 1 but  i still can manage my timetable as well as before. During SEMESTER 1, i have 5 subjects which is ENLF013, AFAF014, ISLF014, AITF014 and QNTF014 but in SEMESTER 2, i have 6 subjects which is ENLFO23, AFAF024, ACOF014, QNTF024, ACSF014, and ECMF014. Now,i can take care myself better than before and learn how to stand on my feet when i get involve into a problem but it doesn't mean that we don't need a friend to give us advice and support us in life.We still need friends around us to share our happiness and sadness. Eventough we are faced by many problems in our life, but i think it can makes us more adult. Is it right? So, what i can say is we should open our mind and think more positive when we faced any problems. Furthermore, as a student, i also have one target in this semester which is to score 3 pointer and above and i hope i really can fulfill my target in this semester although i am really busy with tutorial , study and do assignment. However,i really enjoy english subject in this semester because my beloved lecturer, Miss Yumni Yassin give me a task to create a blog with 4 entries as our class assignment.I really enjoy during complete this task although i have faced some problems during design my blog and this makes me half crazy when my snow or my header suddenly missing.haha.But,i really wants credited a special thanks to miss Yumni because give me a challenge and fun task to me. :)

me with my housemate,an'am
 with my roommate,nadiah nasir
 with my ex-housemate


during semester 1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment